MicroDermabrasion Exfoliating Cream
Pro-Derm's Microdermabrasion Cream is presented in the form of an ultra-soft, melting cream. It is designed to remove dead skin cells, increase cell turnover, improve microcirculation and skin texture and promote a more even-toned complexion.
- 1-2 times a week, after make-up removal, apply a small quantity of the Microdermabrasion Cream to the forehead, the cheeks, the chin, the neck and the décolleté.
- Moisten fingertips and massage in gently by circular movements for a few minutes. Avoid the eye area.
- Rinse abundantly first with lukewarm water, then with cold.
- Apply your usual night cream.
- Never use a brush with the Microdermabrasion Cream for the face and neck.
- Never apply Microdermabrasion Cream on lesions, or on a sunburned skin.
- Never massage roughly or for a long time. The maximum total duration for the face and the neck is of 3 minutes. Ideally, we should not exceed 1 or 2 minutes.
- Never use the Microdermabrasion Cream before or after a peel.
- Always make sure to avoid the eye area and the mucous membranes.
General precautions (as for all cosmetics):
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.